Besides flight training, we provide aircraft rentals to our graduates. To airplanes for rent you need:
- Must hold a valid private or commercial pilot certificate
- Must have a current flight review noted in the log book
- Must have a valid medical certificate
- Must pass the check-out procedure with an instructor
- Must have renter’s insurance in an amount no less than $ 50,000 (one-time loss) for the airplane. (Avemco non-owner insurance).
- Hourly aircraft rental is priced at standard rates of the academy
- 5 flight hours deposit must be paid prior to flight.
You can choose an airplane for rent below.